Dare to go Mega Matte all day long.
With a new, more nourishing texture, this formula is sure to please even the toughest critics. Turn down the shine and douse your lips in a double dose of pigment for a modern matte finish that is definitely on trend!
Mega Matte Liquid Lipstick dries to a velvety matte finish. We love its long-lasting wear, bold colour, and beautiful finish that doesn’t smudge throughout the day.
In twelve shades of bold, nudes and metallic…try them, love them and collect them all!
Key features of Mega Matte Liquid Lipstick:
- Weightless, long-wear formula.
- Candelilla Wax (a vegan-friendly alternative to beeswax) helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
- Caster Seed Oil, a natural plant oil rich in fatty acids providing deep hydration.
- Vitamin E, neutralising and protecting against free radicals.
- Buildable formula can be dialled up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip without caking or flacking.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
Caring for your lips by simply wearing your everyday makeup.
Directions for Best Use
- Exfoliate your lips. (A baby toothbrush and brown sugar works wonders!)
- Clean your lips with a non-oil based cleanser. (Our Micellar Lotion is perfect for this!)
- Apply one thin layer of Mega Matte to your top lip only. Take your time and make it neat…it’s going to be there for a while!
- Repeat on your bottom lip.
- Leave to air dry without touching.
- Repeat with another layer if desired.
To remove use Bi-Phase Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate ,cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Hydrated Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Microcristallina, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May Contain (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 21 Lake (CI45380), Red 36 Lake (CI 12085), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).