The only Clinically Proven at-home Inch Loss product.
Developed first and foremost as a professional treatment Lipo Sculpting Fluid is a clinically proven pain free, at-home inch loss treatment that reduces unwanted fat from targeted areas of the body; it does not rely on dehydration or water loss for its results. You do not need to exercise or diet to achieve inch loss and/or body sculpting.
Our unique microencapsulation process allows the active ingredients to penetrate the skin and work on the cells in the fatty subcutaneous layer just underneath it. The ingredients change the permeability of the fat cells causing them to release intra-cellular fat, which reduces the size of the fat cells — changing the fat from a triglyceride (within the fat cell) to a free fatty acid. In this form, the fat can be more easily removed from your body via your lymphatic system.
Powered by our clinically proven Acti-Complexe and other marine bio-actives such as Spirulina and Red Seaweed, this is a seaweed wrap with a difference.
We are so confident about our Lipo Sculpting Fluid that we put it to the test with Independent Dermatologists and the results were astounding.
Results are confirmed by the Independent Clinical Trial which showed a decrease in thigh and hip circumference together with proven firming of the skin and cellulite reduction.
Clinically Proven Results:
- Proven Inch Loss
- Proven to reduce localised Fat
- Proven to remodel Thighs
- Proven to Firm the Stomach, Bottom and Thighs
- Proven to reduce Cellulite
- Proven to reduce Fluid Retention
- Proven to achieve a Flatter Stomach
- Proven to improve Skin Elasticity
Benefits of Lipo Sculpting Fluid:
- Body Sculpting
- Skin Tightening
- Target specific fat area
- Clinically Proven by Independent Clinical Test Company
- Dermatologically Tested
1x Lipo Sculpting Fluid 150ml – 4.87fl oz
2x Wrap Bandages
Approximately 6-8 applications
We consider our products to be comparable to those that retail for 3x more.
Prepare for your wrap for best results:
- Up your water intake by a glass or two per day for 3 days prior to wrapping.
- If possible, have a hot bath or shower and exfoliate your skin to ensure maximum absorption of the fluid. NOTE: Be sure to thoroughly rinse your skin so it is free of all other products.
- Before you start, have a quick watch of our ‘How to Wrap’ video.
- Measurements, we’re sure you document your results. For this, we recommend taking photos from a side angle and from the front making sure you’re in a relaxed position. You can also take measurement too, please refer to the video for the best ways to measure.
- Apply the Lipo Fluid. How much product you use will depend on the size of the area you’re wrapping. As a rule of thumb, you want to create a thin “film” of product over the entire area so that it feels slightly “wet” all over.
- Massaging the fluid in. Ensuring the product is corrected massaged in is critical for your success. You now want that “film” to be entirely absorbed into the skin so that it’s almost dry. This should take 5-10 minutes.
- Start from the bottom of the area and work upwards. The bandage should be tight but not so tight it hinders breathing or circulation. As you come to the end of the bandage, simply tuck the end into itself. NOTE: The clips are packaging not for securing. If you need to use another wrap bandage, start by slightly overlapping the last one.
- Keep warm for 45 minutes. You can wrap cling film over the top of the bandages or you can simply wrap up warm in a towel. Depending on where you have wrapped, sitting down might be tricky and could cause the bandages to roll down, lying down is often the most comfortable.
- Unwrap and reveal. Remeasure and take after photos in a similar position as the before photos.
- Keep drinking water. An extra glass or two per day is sufficient. This helps to flush the released fatty acids out of your system and further the results.
- Re-measure the morning after you wrap. This is often when customers see their best results.
- Wrap Again. You can wrap the same area every 3 days until you have achieved your desired result.
- For in-between Wrap days, unify your results with a Collagen rich body lotion. We love Marine Collagen Body Lotion for this.
The study here reported was designed to demonstrate the test product claim(s) in the current framework proposed by Commission Regulation (EU) No 655/2013.
1.5.1. Subjects selection
The subjects participating in the study are selected under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist from a panel of healthy females in accordance with the following inclusion criteria.
22.214.171.124. Inclusion criteria
Age: between 20 and 65 years old
Subjects showing mild-moderate skin slackness at level of the thighs
Subjects who have not been recently involved in any other similar study and/or using any similar product. Agreement not to make any changes to the normal everyday routine
*Skin elasticity measurement is based on the suction/elongation method and the subsequent release of the skin inside the opening of the instrument (Cutometer®MPA 580, Courage+Khazaka, electronic GmbH). During the suction/elongation phase the instrument generates a constant negative pressure (450 mbar) able to aspirate the skin inside the measurement probe. The suction phase is followed by the release phase, in which the pressure inside the probe is switched to 0 mbar allowing the skin recovery after the elongation phase. An optical measurement system, evaluates the depth of the skin inside the probe in the two phases of the measurement, the obtained data are then elaborated and showed graphically and numerically in order to calculate the viscoelastic properties of the skin. In this study the following elasticity parameters are evaluated:
R2 parameter - gross elasticity (ratio between the residual deformation and the maximum elongation of the skin or Ua/Uf). This ratio indicates the ability of the skin to return to its original state of recovery after a stressing event. Closer the value is to 1, more elastic is the skin.
R5 parameter - net elasticity (Ur/Ue). This parameter is related with skin ageing, since it represents the elastic recovery of the skin (recovering ability of the skin after deformation), despite of its thickness. The closer this value is to 0, older is the skin.
The measurement is carried out in the inner side of the thigh.
According to the obtained results, elsewhere reported in this document, it is possible to conclude that the product:
Significantly improved skin elasticity after its single application. In particular, tested product determined:
an improvement of R2 parameter (gross elasticity) by +4.6% at T15min and by +3.9% at T60min an improvement of R5 parameter (net elasticity) by +6.8% at T15min and by +5.8% at T60min.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copoly- mer Hydroxypropyl Methylcellu- lose, Polysorbate 80, Caffeine, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pullulan, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Xanthan Gum, Carnitine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Do not wrap...
Pregnant women should not have the torso wrapped
Varicose Veins and the area surrounding
Ulcers or open sores
Anyone with skin complains such as eczema or psoriasis should perform a patch test before wrapping.