Top up your wrap kit or use Lipo Sculpting Fluid as a “no wrap” everyday product.
Developed first and foremost as a professional treatment guaranteeing reliability, it’s then adapted for home use ensuring that lifestyle concerns can be dynamically addressed at home.
We are so confident about our Lipo Sculpting Fluid that we put it to the test with Independent Dermatologists and the results were astounding.
*Results are confirmed by the Independent Clinical Trial which showedresults of up to 6.8% improvement in skin elasticity only 15 minutes after the product was applied.
Benefits of Lipo Sculpting Fluid:
- Body Contouring
- Skin Tightening
- Target specific fat area
- Clinically Proven
- Dermatologically Tested
Lipo Sculpting Fluid uses the active ingredients of lipolysis, but it is not injected. Therefore, there is no need to fear painful injections or risk of tissue necrosis. Lipo Sculpting Fluid contains active ingredients that are protected by double “micro- encapsulation”.
What is Lipolysis?
Lipolysis is a process used to break fat cells apart, reducing the volume of fatty tissue. This process is also said to tighten the skin in the area where the treatment is applied. Overall, lipolysis is known to offer similar benefits to other fat removal procedures.
- We want your lymphatic system working nicely before your wrap, let's give it a boost by upping your daily water intake slightly. Only by a glass per day. If you already drink a recommended amount of water (approx 2 litres per day which includes all non fizzy, non caffeinated drinks) you do not need to drink more.
- You can miss step two if you haven’t got time but it’s great to have a hot, steamy bath or shower right before your appy. This opens up your pores and will allow better product absorption. If you want to be really good, you can exfoliate too!
- Let’s take pictures! You don’t have to show anyone; you can keep them completely to yourself, but pictures are a great way to keep track of your results. You can measure if you like but self-measuring is very hard to keep accurate. Opt for a few straight angled, full body mirror selfies instead.
- Squeeze out approximately a table spoon full of product into your hand; Cover the area you want to treat. You want it to all feel “slippery”, that’s when you know you have applied enough.
- RUB!! Rub, rub, rub, rub, rub, rub rub!! In a clockwise massaging motion, keep rubbing until your skin is nearly dry. This will take 5-10 minutes and sorry but your arms will ache, but it will all be worth it! This is the most important part of your treatment.
You can apply every day or every other day. On the days in-between you can help to unify your results by using Marine Collagen Lotion.
The study here reported was designed to demonstrate the test product claim(s) in the current framework proposed by Commission Regulation (EU) No 655/2013.
1.5.1. Subjects selection
The subjects participating in the study are selected under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist from a panel of healthy females in accordance with the following inclusion criteria.
22.214.171.124. Inclusion criteria
Age: between 20 and 65 years old
Subjects showing mild-moderate skin slackness at level of the thighs
Subjects who have not been recently involved in any other similar study and/or using any similar product. Agreement not to make any changes to the normal everyday routine
*Skin elasticity measurement is based on the suction/elongation method and the subsequent release of the skin inside the opening of the instrument (Cutometer®MPA 580, Courage+Khazaka, electronic GmbH). During the suction/elongation phase the instrument generates a constant negative pressure (450 mbar) able to aspirate the skin inside the measurement probe. The suction phase is followed by the release phase, in which the pressure inside the probe is switched to 0 mbar allowing the skin recovery after the elongation phase. An optical measurement system, evaluates the depth of the skin inside the probe in the two phases of the measurement, the obtained data are then elaborated and showed graphically and numerically in order to calculate the viscoelastic properties of the skin. In this study the following elasticity parameters are evaluated:
R2 parameter - gross elasticity (ratio between the residual deformation and the maximum elongation of the skin or Ua/Uf). This ratio indicates the ability of the skin to return to its original state of recovery after a stressing event. Closer the value is to 1, more elastic is the skin.
R5 parameter - net elasticity (Ur/Ue). This parameter is related with skin ageing, since it represents the elastic recovery of the skin (recovering ability of the skin after deformation), despite of its thickness. The closer this value is to 0, older is the skin.
The measurement is carried out in the inner side of the thigh.
According to the obtained results, elsewhere reported in this document, it is possible to conclude that the product:
Significantly improved skin elasticity after its single application. In particular, tested product determined:
an improvement of R2 parameter (gross elasticity) by +4.6% at T15min and by +3.9% at T60min an improvement of R5 parameter (net elasticity) by +6.8% at T15min and by +5.8% at T60min.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copoly- mer Hydroxypropyl Methylcellu- lose, Polysorbate 80, Caffeine, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pullulan, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Xanthan Gum, Carnitine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.