Frame your eyes with a smooth, soft gliding gel pencil.
Our Gel Eye Pencil is soft enough to smudge and blend, but once it’s left to dry, it is there to stay!
You can create beautiful and dramatic smoky eyes, apply liner accents with our different colours, or simply use it as your daily liner for everyday style.
It won’t fade like traditional pencil liner, and the gel glides on easily, unlike liquid liners. It’s the perfect happy medium between the easy application of a pencil and the brightness and defined lines of a liquid liner.
Easy winged eyeliner:
- Draw a dot where you want your wing to end. (Usually 5mm from your outer eye corner towards your brow tail.)
- Draw the line from your outer eye corner to the dot.
- Draw another dot at the base of your lashes in the centre of your eyelid.
- Dot-to-dot…join the dots which will create your wing.
- Colour in your wing.
- Place your Gel Pencil as close to the lash line as possible and line to the inner corner and lower lash line.
Isododecane , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Tribehenin , Polyethylene , C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester , Propylene Carbonate , Phenoxyethanol , Dimethicone , Iron Oxide CI 77499, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxide CI 77491, Iron Oxide CI 77492, Mica CI 77019 , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Carmine CI 75470 , Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 , Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510